Discovering Free Courses at ACCA Online Courses
It is essential to obtain an exhaustive introduction to financial and management accounting in order to ensure having a great beginning point as a future accountant. So, to advance your career, you can take advantage of a free online course which is offered by ACCA Online Courses.
What can you except from free ACCA Online Courses?
- By enrolling in such online platform, it is possible to be prepared for a junior position in bookkeeping or accounting.
- This shall support you with vast know-how which are necessary in taking examinations in Management Information (MA1) as well as Recording Financial Transactions (FA1).
- There is no need for you to master any previous proficiency for accounting. You will just be required to sign up and from there you can begin your easy journey to accountancy.
- You can take advantage of the online discussion forums and various interactive activities wherein you can easily share your ideas with other students as well as instructors.
Of course, before getting started, it is imperative for you to know first what you will be learning in such online platform. Some of the things that you will learn consist of:
- Ledger and payroll accounts
- Various transactions in business such as double entry bookkeeping and banking system
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- Classifying and recording costs
- Reconciling and preparing the trial balance
- How to correctly use spreadsheets
You should know that there is no entry requirements needed here since this is merely an introductory course.
Can you obtain a certification through enrolling in free ACCA Online Courses?
Please be advised that once you started and pass the computer-based examinations in ACCA, you will be required to accomplish and interactive and online module on the Foundations in Professionalism. It is pivotal to note that this one is especially intended to assist students have deeper understanding of what it conveys to be professional and how to act properly in the workplace.
More than that, you shall then be awarded what is referred to as Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Learning more about the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is known for supporting its one hundred seventy-eight thousand members and four hundred fifty-five students in a total of one hundred eighty-one nations.
It is their mission to assist their members be able to develop flourishing careers in business and accounting and of most especially for them to hone the skills which are strictly required by employers around the world at present.